Tuesday, January 03, 2006
School has reopened!
School has reopened and this is the first day of school. I haven sleep yet. Well, thinking alot these days... The holidays... I'm really scared... The changes in me. Though i lied to Mabel that i dunno what have i changed, but actually i knew. My thinkings and character. I want to change back, to my original, unselfish me. why? Why have i changed into this kind of person? The me whom everyone will hate and dislike... Who can i talk to? Who can tell me what to do? Who can help me? This is another test given to me. But its really difficult... Very difficult... I really hoped that it could really be like what Angie have told me. That i will change back after school reopens, and that i have changed because of the holidays i'm too bored. But i know that its Mabel that have changed me. I have always thought that i will not get influenced or changed easily by friends... But now... Haizz...I feel so helpless and scared...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment