Tuesday, January 31, 2006

ConFuSeD By eVeRyThInG...

Haizz so confused by everything in my life... Those important to me, Mabel, Fever and my family, Rudolf... Friends, family and love... Now i'm having problems with friends most... Which is Mabel... She have turned into someone i cant and unable to understand... She looks into darkness when she can actually see beautiful colours... Why cant she juz spare a thought for others? She cant understand the feelings of those who care for her, like me.... But everything, the problem lies with me... Cause i have fallen... My fall caused Mabel to fall even greater... I have to stand up quick to help her... I dunno how long i can withstand the pressure but i still have to hold on... I have no other choice... Mabel is very weak and falls easily... I am very tired... But still have to hold on... My family.... I got to be responsible for their meals, make sure my sister and brother eats... I'm getting further and further away from Fever... We have our own lives anywayz... He is unable to understand some things and i am unable to understand him at all... However i dunno why regardless how many times he made me disappointed in him, I still put hopes on him. He doesnt know either... I have to face, face everything myself... I am getting really tired... I dun want to care much bout love... Cause i have already lost all my trust in that... I have not forgotten Rudolf... So i am unable to like either Derek or Haris... I dun want to deceive myself... I always force myself to do things... I am really tired and afraid... Hoping that someone will be there for me always but i know there will never be... Fever made and caused me to rely on him and walked out of my life slowly... So i only have myself... Make decisions myself... Music is my only motivation. I have no more strength to move on... How long can i stand before i fall again? I have no where and no chance to even cry.... I'm really confused... Haizz... Love 5566 forever! DeRrIcK muz buck up and have the best album!

No comments: