Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Thank you for coming into my life. For loving me, caring for me, respecting me. This is something I never experienced before. I have been so used to pain and darkness that I don't know how it feels to be free. I always believed I belong to darkness. Never thought I can smile, I can laugh whole-heartedly. Never thought someone can love me, or anyone will treasure me so much. I am happy with you, I feel light, I dont have to be mature, I don't have to carry everything on me, I can rely on you. Its new to me, someone loving me without any expectations from me. To be honest, that doesnt mean I do not have fear or sadness, it doesnt mean I can walk out of the dark. You said I am healing bit by bit... The truth is... I am only when im with you. Without you around, I am and will always be back to who I have been. And deep in my heart, I know you will not stay in my life... I have accepted my fate, and that there is no one for me to rely on. But thank you, for loving me, doting on me, making me feel I am important and I mean something to someone. At least for once in my life, I get to experience this, and that is good enough for me. Thank you...

No comments: