Sunday, April 25, 2021

So this happened on Frida, and I better note down before I forget. Zk got offered a job by OCBC, MTI and MAS. He accepted the OCBC one. And he told me his starting pay. I am happy for him, but at the same time i was upset. I guess it triggered my failure schema. The thought that i have worked for a few years and my pay is so much lower than his starting pay. I felt lousy. I felt angry. I felt useless. A total failure. I hate myself for not earning more. And I cant go anywhere. I hate it. I feel so upset. And I suddenly feel so hopeless. Even though, that should be a happy thing to celebrate, but i cant help feeling this way.

I also noticed something weird about me. I have been watching Criminal Minds. And i realised everytime someone in the team leaves or joins, I actually feel abit upset. I don't know why. Its quite stupid. I know its just a show but when i watch,  i can feel myself being slightly affected. Although it doesnt affect me to a large extent. 

No comments: